Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Bored...


I'm sitting at my office chair....staring at the screen...my mind keep thinking, making decision...then, the result is malasnyaaaaaaaaa nak buat benda ilmiah...so my hand take the mouse and click on forums, blogs, emails...hehehe

Actually, our office project already closed and waiting for approval for our new project. so in the mean time, I have nothing to do except to sharpen my skills in programming or just waiting any orders from my bos or my big bos. Its quite boring without doing anything eventhough my big bos asked me to learn more about Linux and C programming.

I'm so lazy to learn that not because lack of information or it's hard to understand or else, but because THAT computer no mouse and keyboard. so everytime I want to use that computer to start doing my programming, I need to "borrow" my computer mouse and keyboard. And everytime I got "skype"ed or "YM"ed by my fren, I need to switch it. So at last, I rather entertain my frens than doing what my big bos asked me for...Heheheheh....damn me...


p/s: I'm village girl who dont like to learn english during primary and secondary school and always asked my late mum to do my english homeworks. So just ignore it if I have bad grammar or any mistakes here...in learning process....damn me...


No comments: