Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Earth, The Sun, The Rain - Color Me Badd

Jom layan lagu lama ni...Dok dgr lagu ni. Rasa cam nak menari dan main gitar jer...


The Earth, The Sun, The Rain - Color Me Badd

When I was lost, I could not see
All the beauty and wonder, wrapping around me.
I was alone, dreaming of you
Oh I could not imagine this dream coming true.
So much joy now, in all that I touch
You make me feel everything so much.

Chorus


I will love you for the earth at my feet.
I will love you for the sun in the sky.
I will love you for the falling rain, oh oh oh oh
I will love you for the heart that could break.
I will love you for the dreams that we share.
I will love you for the falling rain, oh oh oh oh

Face in the wind, tears from my eyes
Baby, where have you been?
But I was, always, waiting for you. (oh baby)
To pull back the door.
To take me by the hand and lead me through.
This whole world was a stranger to me. (stranger to me)
Now you have opened my heart to everything.

(Repeat Chorus)


Spoken
Like a whisper in a dream,
you walk softly into my life
with love and sweet emotion
and as I gaze into your eyes
I see the beauty that God has created.
And I love you girl,
Now and Forever...

Repeat Chorus


Oh, yeah, baby...hey,hey,baby,nah nah nah
Repeat Chorus
Oh Oh Oh, baby, yeah



Utk download: Click Here

No comments: