Thursday, June 18, 2009

30 things you wouldn't think to ask

Got this from somewhere

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Little bit...gayat sihhh

3. When's the last time you went sledding?
hmmmm

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends...hehehe

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yap, hope they always invisible. Don't dare to visible in front of me

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Nope..hahaha

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Think so

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Like Jen's hair.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
2%

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. First and last when I was standard 4. My brother and frens taught me. But we just play using Saidina's money..hehehe

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Let me think first..

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I hate commercial especially in radio

13. Who was your first love?
Hmmmm...I have one???

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Depends..

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of courseeeeeeeee..........

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Hmmm...not both

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
nope

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
depends..

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
I want to settle down about my new house...hmmm

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
I can say that

22. Do you like Sushi?
Yup...before, I hate it. I don't know why I suddenly like it.

23. What do you wear to bed?
short and t-shirt or pyjama

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Hehehe..of course

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
hmmmm.......hehehehe......which one ah?? so many choices...hahahaha

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
i don't think so

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Non HALAL food. Cross by pun I feel like want to wekkk

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Hahahahaha.......

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Hmmmm....don't think so..hmmm..maybe during taekwan-do's training

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yup

No comments: