Thursday, February 19, 2009

I need someone


Many things happen to me recently. And today, when I wake up, I feel like to tell somebody what inside my head. But unfortunately, I don't have one because its not easy for me to trust people. Even my trusty friend pun tak online today.

With new task that I just got from my boss that I'm not sure capable or not but I take it as challenge and something else happen just now, plus don't have anyone to talk about it, I feel I want to cry...arghhhh...

What A Bad Day....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!

plug2pin said...

yui..are u korean or chinese or japanese?
i want to read your blog but unfortunately I cant understand it.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I hate to say this but u need to trust people at some level, so u can share whatever in your head instead of act like knowing everything..

Trust me, I am worked with people like you, won't trust anyone that easy but its not an ease for me to work with someone like you..

Cheers

Rina

plug2pin said...

Thanks Rina...I'll try