Monday, August 27, 2012

I’ve Got Your Number–Sophie Kinsella

credit to: http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk

Skrg ni dah zaman teknologi canggih. Ramai yg guna e-book instead of buy books at book store. But for me, I prefer traditional way. Buy books, and put on shelf until berhabuk…. Winking smile

Best apa tgk kat shelves tu penuh ngan buku2 (and ada yg masih dlm plastik.. Open-mouthed smile)

Eventhough prefer buy books, I’m still use e-book application kat my tab and phone. Just in case, tgh bosan2 nothing to do, atleast I have something to flip right?

And one day, tgh dok bosan2, bukak ebook apps, search for Sophie Kinsella books (I’m her fan), suddenly I found this book. I think the only book that I never buy yet from Sophie ‘store’. So I just download it, and just browse a little bit, then suddenly cam ada gam gitu, terus stuck kat that novel until finish. Only pause when I have something important to do. Yeah…I’m working, so of course during working hours I should know which one important, right?

I recommend this book. Mmg best. Walaupun sbnrnya aku dah dpt predict, at the end, hero and heroin will be together, tp still nak tahu jln ceritanya, how they end it.

Bila baca buku ni, terus aku terimagine Rebecca dalam novel Shopaholic. Ala2 kalut cam Rebecca gak. Yelah, writer pun org sama kan.

Apa yg aku dpt pengajran dari novel ni, jgn ASSUME dan jgn pikir negative. Sometimes better kita slow talk and straight bertanya pada org tu sendiri instead of guna org tgh or assume sbb mungkin apa yg kita pikir sebenarnya adalah salah. And jgn kita sampai menyusahkan diri sendiri semata2 utk please org lain…kkdg terpaksa menjadi org lain or menipu…

For summary, I prefer copy jer synopsis from http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk. Sbb kalau aku citer, nnt citer detail plak..tak best la kan. Better experience it sendiri. Winking smile

I've lost it. The only thing in the world I wasn't supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It's been in Magnus's family for three generations. And now, the very same day his parents are coming, I've lost it. The very same day. Do not hyperventilate Poppy. Stay positive!!
Poppy Wyatt has never felt luckier.  She is about to marry the ideal man, Magnus Tavish, but in one afternoon her 'happy ever after' begins to fall apart.  Not only has she lost her engagement ring but in the panic that followed, she has now lost her phone. As she paces shakily round the hotel foyer she spots an abandoned phone in a bin. Finders keepers!  Now she can leave a number for the hotel to contact her when they find her ring. Perfect!
Well, perfect except the phone's owner, businessman Sam Roxton doesn't agree.  He wants his phone back and doesn't appreciate Poppy reading all his messages and wading into his personal life. 
What ensues is a hilarious and unpredictable turn of events as Poppy and Sam increasingly upend each other's lives through emails and text messages.  As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, mysterious phone calls and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents... she soon realises that she is in for the biggest surprise of her life.

Enjoy!

No comments: